Intense pain in left testicle after some sexual work, felt better after helping with hand. What's wrong ?

Last Friday i was at my gf s, doing some sexy time, but then her parents came home so we had to stop. it was really really warm at her place so when i got out and into my car i think my testies shrinked. When i got home i felt this pretty intense pain in mai left testicle . I have had some cases of blue balls but this was a different kind of pain. When i looked at it, it was like i had 2 testies and a smaller one, right on top of my left one. The spermatic cord was really stiff. I faped but even though i ejaculated it was still there (the bump and the pain). i remembered one of my friends had a case of Testicle Torsion, and my left testicle was kind of trying to turn back on its own, so i helped him with my hand , and i felt a sudden relief of pain, and it also looked normal. The thing is ,i know that if the torsion was still there i would be in great pain, but i feel fine. I have an appoinment with an urologist for Wednesday, but the thing is the spermatic cord is still a little stiff than the right one (also my left testicle is lower but that s normal) and now being paranoid i think is just looks wrong.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013