Intense pain in labia minora while shaving, irritation, bumps, burning during urination. Cure?

Hi, yesterday evening I was shaving and expierenced an intense pain on my labia minora and thought i had cut myself with my razor. However, I woke up this morning and when I peed it stung really badly so I took a look and my skin looked irritated and I had a few bumps. There s no itching and not a lot of burning unless I am urinating or it rubs against my clothing. Is there any treatment for this issue or explanation??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013