Intense pain in groin area, discomfort in testicular area. USG showed dilated pampiniform plexus, semen analysis showed no liquefaction. What treatment should I take?

HI I AM 27 YEARS OLD UN MARRIED . I HAD PAIN IN MY GROIN AREA AND DISCOMFORTS IN TESTICULAR AREA FROM LAST TWO MONTHS I SAW A UROLOGIST AND AN USG WAS DONE IN FIRST USG LEFT PAMPINIFORM PLEXUS WAS DILATED IN 2.9 MM SIZE, AND DOCTORS SAID EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. RECENTLY I DID A SEMEN ANALYSIS IT SHOWD NO LIQUEDIFICATION AFTER 4 HOURS. SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012