Intense pain in bump, burning sensation in sphincter, hurts on moving. What could it be?

The last two days I ve had an intense pain in my bum. The (or what I m assuming to be my) sphincter feels like it is either clenching or burning, but it s extremely uncomfortable. It hurts most while moving (ie. walking) or changing from a standing to sitting/lying down position. What is this? Should I be concerned? Extra note: I do participate in anal sex fairly often (5-8 times a month). I am currently menstruating. My passing has been a tad more frequent than usual, and it is painful. (During menstruation activity picks up greatly and my tract clears itself via diarrhea or solid stools on a good day, but any other day of the month passing tends to be limited to 1-2 per day. This has been a normal occurrence.)
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012