Intense pain during intercourse. Scan showed mild free fluid in pod, hvs showed scanty growth of staphylococcus. Signs of PID?

i have had 2 terninations, 2years apart the last was 3years ago. two years ago, i had pain during intercourse which felt like sciatic pain running deep inside butt down my right legs. the doctors thought it was nothing but a pelvic scan said signs of pid. vaginal examination also said no problem. but now a scan shows mild free fluid in pod. hvs shows scanty growth of staphyloccoccus. i want to know if these were cases of pid and if i have a chance for having kids
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012