Intense pain due to ovarian cyst, no relief with Norco. How can I relieve it?

I was very recently diagnosed with an ovarian cyst . For several months i had been having a lot of pain on my lower right side, irregular periods, numbness/ tingling in my arms and legs frequently, frequent urinating yet trouble urinating, headaches . However i ignored it thinking it would go away but in the past month and a half this pain had become unbearable so i went to the ER thinking it was my appendix only to find out after a CT that it was an ovarian cyst and was sent home with Motrin and told to see my Dr for an ultrasound . Well the pain became even worse within the next two days so i went back to the ER and they did an ultrasound and thought that it may have burst. When they came in with the results they told me the same thing as the other ER visit at another hospital, which was that i should see my primary doctor within a week no more and then sent me home with Norco. Well i actually went to my doctor, just sort of a walk-in and was told that he is on vacation for a month. What should i do? The Norco is not helping and the pain on a scale 1-10 is at least an 8. Neither doctor at neither visit to the ER explained to me what kind of cyst i had or anything really. I m sort of freaking out and being a mother of a 4yr old i cannot afford to be in so much pain that i m laid out or curled up. Please help? Should i go back to the ER for something stronger?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer