Intense pain, burning sensation on abdomen, post radiations for advanced stage internal shingles. Tests showed cysts in kidney, uterus, spleen, diverticulitis, gall bladder removed. Remedy?

For the past 4 months I have had mostly left side radiation to center of abdomen. My doctor is treating me for advanced stage internal shingles . I am having a really hard time because the pain seems too bad. I have had colonoscopy , endiscope, ct scans, mamogram x-rays, ultrasound, gyn exam and even through the whole ordeal I had my gallbladder removed. This was totally separate from my left side severe pain. Tests revealed cysts in kidneys, uterine cysts, diverticulosis and a calcified anurism in my spleen. What do you think. and oh yes the skin on my left side and the left side of my abodomen burns. I have indententions on both sides of my abdomen and in the past 4 mos I lost 25lbs little is any apetite.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012