Intense pain at the bottom of the ribs, no relief with ibuprofen. What else can I take?

Hi I have really bad chest pain in my lower chest at the bottom of my ribs I have experienced this a few times before but never this bad before normally a couple of ibuprofen settle it down enough for me to get to sleep today it hasn t touched it I don t want to call the out of hours doctor for him to turn round and tell me it s just indigestion and me look really stupid buy equally o have looked up my symptoms and they dot seem to fit with indigestion what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012