Intense pain at the back of mouth, small lump at the palate side, no relief with medicine. Worrisome?

I had an intense pain in the right side at the back of the mouth. The first dentist I saw said it is an infection. Took antibiotics for the 3 day course. The pain was the same. After 2-3 days more, the pain subsided on its own. Now I have a small lump on the palate side at the back of the mouth. It is not painful but is not going away or getting bigger for the past 3 weeks. the OPG xray showed that the wisdom tooth is impacted but it s not hurting right now. I am worried what that bump could be
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012