Intense pain and blood in stools. What is the cause and remedy?

Disease blood coming in latrine Public Forum Discussions I am suffering pain and bleed during stools Hello Doctor, My age is 20 male. I need your help for an health problem. I am getting blood when I am going to latrine. since last 3days blood is coming from my latrine. Please let me know what might be the problem and also let me know what I he
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
From history it seems that you might be having infected internal hemorrhoids or having fissure in ano.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Avoid constipation.
Take laxative daily at night.
Take plenty of water.
Avoid fried, chillies and junk food.
Ok and take care.