Intense nausea, dizzy after hitting head on shower. Signs of internal bleeding ?

Hello, I wanted to know if there are any tell-tale signs of internal bleeding after you have hit your head. This morning, I had an episode of anxiety while in the shower and passed out as a result and ended up hitting my head on the shower faucet (I hit my head just above the eyebrow). I believe I was out only for a little bit before I came to. Afterward, I had intense nausea and was pretty dizzy but I usually expereince this in the wake of an anxiety attack. These feelings went away after about an hour or two. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012