Intense nausea, cold sweats, vision whitened, took ibuprofen, felt normal. What could this be?

Hi, last night I was woken up by feelings of intense nausea . I was also having cold sweats and a sense that I was on the verge of passing out (my vision started to white out). My husband got me some water and ibuprofen and after a while the sensation passed. This isn t the first time it s happened, but it s been months since the last incident. When I told my doctor the last time, she checked my heart and thyroid (all normal). Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012