Intense lower abdominal pain with extreme fatigue, bloating. CT showed unusual rounded hypo dense area within the uterus, advised vaginal ultrasound. History of uterine ablasion. Signs of cancer?

I have been having left lower abdominal pain with extreme fatigue and bloating . I went to my PCP and he ordered ct of abdomen and pelvis . I should tell you I had uterine ablasion 4 years ago. I am 47 years old. The CT shows unusual rounded hypodense area within the uterus in the endometrial cavity. He wants me to have vaginal ultrasound asap. Pain is bad in my left side. I have been sleeping alot. I am hoping for fibroid but am concerned it could be cancer. What specialist should I consult with?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012