Intense lower abdominal pain, vomiting, sweating, breathing difficulty post intercourse. What could this possibly be?

I am 19 years old. I have been with the same guy for 4 years and have never experienced anything like this. About an hour ago I had intercourse with my boyfriend. Immediately after I went to the bathroom to pee, when I couldn t I came back into my room..No more than two.seconds after walking in the door of my room I was running back into the bathroom. The pain in my lower abdomen/uterine area was so intense I vomitted twice. I was sweating, shaking, and could barely breath. I was literally laying on my bathroom floor screaming and crying. What could.this possibly be?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer