Intense low back pain. Cant sit, stand straight & walk, pain & numbness on feet. Slip disc?

Hello earlier today I had sudden intense pain across my lower back, it was that bad i fell to my knees, since then i can not sit up straight, or walk properly (im using crutchs) Iwhen trying to walk i cant stand straight the pain in my lower back is too bad, Ive been experiencing pins and needles in my feet and numbness with the odd pins and needles in the centre of my lower back, what could this be? is it a slipped disc? should I go to A&E~?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013