Intense leg pain, buttock numbness, constant pain over back post herniated disc surgery. What can be done?

I had a herniated disc surgery last December after 2 months all my leg pain came back even worse my left buttocks all numbness. My doctor is keep telling me all deferrent stuff. Is it normal to get constant pain all over my lover back, legs and toes numbness as well and I m literally.limping I m in extremely pain please help me. It doesn t just comes and goes, It s constant pain... and I m back to work I m a housekeeper and evev though they have my modified papers from my doctor and my employee had them. And working like this(without following doktors order) is killing me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME..... edomagalski@hotmail. Com
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012