Intense leg cramps at night, hot tingly feeling in feet post delivery, had gestational diabetes. Normal?

I had a baby about 5 mo ago via c section; i had gestation diabetes during my pregnancy and at my 6 week follow up, my sugar test came back indicating i was glucose inhibited testing 177 after 2 hour test. I have not been having horrible leg cramps at night and hot tingle feeling in my feet . I wear compression socks to sleep which helps ease the pain some. I also drink water regularly throughout the day. Is this something normal after pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012