Intense knee pain, difficulty in bending and walking after a fall, shin pain. Chances of hairline fracture?

my right knee has been hit against pallets a few times at work. recently i fell onto it with atleast half my body weight. The pain has come on over the past 5 months to the point I can barely walk.(gradual) now i cant bend my knee without pain unless I have taken advil . I also have extreme pain in my shin. My sister suggested a blod clot but I think she is a it possible i just have a hairline fracture that is the culperate for all my lower leg pain?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012