Intense itching, white discoloration in clitoris. No STD. Happened after shaving pubic hair. Solution?

So I have been sexually active since I was 17, and am now 25. Recently I have experienced intense itching on my clitoris hood and a white discoloration on the hood which almost looks like dry skin . There is no discharge , no odor, and no actual vaginal opening and/or vulvar itching. I m pretty sure its not an STD as I am very careful to use proper protection and take regular STD tests. Please help because this is very uncomfortable. This all started right after I shaved away all my pubic hair . What is this and what can I do to solve the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012