Intense itching, redness, swelling on the feet ended with scars, spread on arms and knees. Blood tests normal. Any idea or suggession?

I will randomly start getting intense itching, redness and then swelling . It first started on my feet and I couldn t stop myself from scratching , it felt like I needed to get deep down in my joints so I ended up with some brutal scars. Its happened a few time on my feet and knees and now its happened again in my arms particularly around my elbows. It eat really healthy and exercise everyday. Im a kinisiology student so I followed the standard proceedures and got blood test done and everything came back normal. Both me and my doctor are stumped. any idea or suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012