Intense itching rashes parallel in most spots and these are very hot and burning

hello, im 27years old and female last week me and both my sons where sick with the flu, they got over the flu within days however my flu all of a sudden turned into rashes over most my body like and intense feeling which needs to be scratched then the feeling will come in another section and so on. It kept me up all night i went doctors and he gave me phernergen 25mg and to bathe in microsheild anti bacterial body wash i have been doing this however the itch has not stoppedd it has spread to my chest and neck including upper back shoulders there like little ingrown hairs/small pimples which are really itchy then they i scratch until it bleeds n forms a scab which has a light yellow colour inside. I try so hard not to scratch however places which i would never have thought to itch constantly gives me a tingly feeling where the itch is and i itch it then it will come back the feeling somewhere else its weird first time iv ever witnessed anything like this PLEASE help i got home had a nap when i woke up i had the stiffest neck like i pulled a muscle however i was sleeping the pain in my neck to head is server it hurts my head to the point where if i touch the back of my head my hands going to burn, i rubbed my neck to see where the pain was coming from and there are two big lumps on the lower back of my skull then i massaged downwards and i had 1 medium size golf ball on the left side of my neck i tried to massage it away but it was to sensitive it hurt,that was around 4pm after tea hubby was giving me a massage when he realised another one appeared side by side two hard lumps prob 1inch appart so i arranged to see docotor next day that morning not only was my left side of neck stiff and in pain now my right side went hard and developed another one of them lumps on my right side im really scared about this :( also realsied when i woke up both my ankels were swollen upto my knees both feet puffed out and hard as a rock i tried to massage it hurt too much now everywhere is itchy my neck and head aswell as inflammed bad and sore/sensative. as well as i have good skin never had problems since i been attacked by these rashes my face is constantly red cheecks and hot flusttered, nasal congestion since start of flu however the throat swelling and pain came after when the rashes appeared and i do have a fever it comes and goes more higher at night i believe, my cough is still current since start its loud wheezy, and i do have difficulty breathing like a deep breath i cant do i belive thats from the flu tho yeah? if anyone could suggest anything that would be greatly appriciated. touching my neck its numb hot my cheecks are itchy and dry i try n stay mousiteriser as much as i can 1 other part sorry before we got the flu i had my period n we had ibpurofen 400mg at home so i have been taking that from period and maby 2 times whilst flu i jst realised rright now that the ibpurofen was out of date it expired 2010 is this y i have the rashes? and lumps on neck n back of head n dry face scaley? i dont get headakes much let alone know what a migrane is? but i belive that this pressure and pain from my neck n head cause a headake of some sort which puts me in a spaced out state if anyone can help that wold be great also im experiencing very bad back pain could these be linked? if so whats to expect next?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Dec 2011