Intense itching on the clitoris with white spots. Cracked skin. Could this be scabies?

HI i have had intense itching on the hood of my clit and it has been goin on for about a week and a half. i have also noticed some white spots on it that i have never noticed before. the skin looks white and kinda cracked where the whote spots are. I looked up Herpes but i have not had any sore open up. I was just wondering what it might be. One of my recent partners got scabies could it be that? anyways any answer would help. thank!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013