Intense itching on pubic mound and anus,lump at top of right anterior of labia majora

For the last 3 months I have experienced intense itching on my pubic mound and anus . I have a pea sized (hard) lump at the top right interior of my labia majora . I am assuming the bump is a hair bump from shaving but the itching has become unbearable. I have scratched/ rubbed both areas to the point of bleeding. Hydrocortisone provides minimal relief for short periods of time but not long. I have had to take bathroom breaks at work to relieve the itch in addition to being woken up from my sleep scratching . What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012