Intense itching around vulva, groin and natal cleft. What can I do?

Hi! Good morning Dr. Meenakshi Sahu. Can you help me? My wife is pregnant(27 wks) is suffering from intense ithcing around vulva , vagina, groin, natal cleft and beneath the breast. Sigh of scratch mark is there along with a few macular rash. I already used topical cream( flucanazole+ hydrocortisone ) thrice daily after luke warm saline water rubbing around the said sites. But not improved yet. What should i do now? I m from Bangladesh. Thanx. Palash. I m sorry. I thought it was free consultation.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013