Intense itchiness outside vagina, slight staining on passing urine, have tiny bumps after taking medicines for yeast infection. Cause?

I ve had a lot of itchiness outside my vagina . Not pain at al just itchiness and it stained a bit when I pee.. I went to a dr he said it was a yeast infection and gave me a pill and told me to use monistat7 fr a week! It s been exactly a week and yea the itchiness it s gone but I can still see these tiny bumps. I don t know how to deceive them they look like Tate buds! They don t hurt but I feel them!! What is this! ????
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer