Intense heel pain, no relief with pain killer, difficulty in walking for long time, use gel soles. Advise?

hi, i am mrs. gill. i got pain in my heel. for right side i feel it from 5-6 yeas. But that time i take pain killer and its fine for some wee. but now it s too bad. pain killer is working for short time. i also start left heel also . my body weight is 74 kg and hight 5-4 inch. Is this because my weight? I can not walk for more than 10 minute. Even i feel that my right heel is warm than my left heel. I am useing gel sole in my shoes.But it still painfull. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012