Intense headache in the mornings, palpitations. Have type 1 diabetes. Advice?

38 year old male, 170 lbs, 5'11'. I stand up in the morning and get a brief intense headache that turns into sharp stabbing headache in timing with heart palpitations. It last a few seconds. The same thing happens sometimes when I wake up and yawn in bed. I take a deep breath then I get a headache that turns into sharp stabbing headache in timing with palpitations. It lasts a few seconds then stops. I have type 1 diabetes. A hot tub makes my heart start pounding. What is causing the headaches in timing with my heart beat and what test detects it? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H. C.M . Forum.
Since, how many days, you are having diabetes type 1 ?
Also possible upload the report of blood pressure and diabetic related reports.
As this may be age related symptoms due to diabetes.
Following may be the reasons,
Postural hypo tension.
Orthostatic hyper or hypo tension,
Hypogycemia ( decrease sugar level),
Hyper acidity.
Last of all
Tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy due to prolonged palpitation.
Consult a physician / diabetologist and get their opinion which will decide the reason.
Hope I have answered your question.
If further any question I will help.
Good luck.