Intense headache during nights. No help with migraine medicines taken for 10 years. Remedy?

Hello SIr, I am Arnab Datta age 36 years. Recently, I am suffering from acute Headache (Back left side of my head). It normally starts middle of the night with intense pain in or around the eye on one side of my head (Left side). I think, it is Cluster Headache . However, earlier my local physician suggested that it may be Migraine (10 Year back) and prescribed Amaxyde H , which I took daily (2 Tab) for last 10 Years. But, there is no use. This intense pain started very recently lasting more than weeks now. Earlier, the pain was not so intense and occured rarely. Please do suggest remedial. Regards. Arnab Datta.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013