Intense headache, body pains, nausea, dizziness after being on feet for long hours, persisiting pain, pimples after taking Doxitab. Help?

Hi Iam working 8 hours on my feet and my hole body couldn t take it any more. I have terrible headache and my body is aching I also had a slight cough. I experienced nausea and a bit of dizziness . I went to the dr and she gave me Doxitab to use for a month she said that I have brongutis but my hole body is still aching and I have this big painful pimplets on my body will this help
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012