Intense head pressure, eye and throat pain, change in eye power with low grade fevers. Is it anxiety?

i am concerned about low grade fevers i have been having. along with a lot of head pressure pain and eye pain, swallowing and vision change this year. When i see my pcp she tells me its anxiety. could it be? i take sertraline and clonazapam because they told me i have anxiety but i am still having these systems. i feel like i am taking these meds to make them happy but i still have symptoms. i feel like its always passed off to anxiety.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012