Intense difficulty in swallowing food and saliva, feeling of less air through passage way with swollen, blocked throat, recurring blisters on throat, tongue. What does it imply?

hi! i ve been having a tough time to swallow for about a little over a year. it doesn t hurt it just bothers me. now it acually feels like its gotten worse. its like i don t get enough air though my passage way, not to mention it takes a while for me to swallow siliva. i feel like its somewhat swollen and as if my throat is going to close up. i ve been getting blisters recently in my tongue and on my throat. what can it be?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
swallowing disorder for 1 year is a cause to worry
better to consult an ENT surgeon ASAP