Intense calf muscle pain followed by soreness, bruises on the back of leg post continuous dancing. What could be wrong?

I was at at wedding party and was dancing away and jumping up and down a lot and during this I took a very bad muscle pain on my left calf muscle! As I was bridesmaid I danced on but the following day (sat) until now a huge bruise has spread right down the back of my leg and continues to be sore. I have not banged it and I did not fall on it! Ny ideas what could be wrong with it?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012