Intense burning rash on the face, foul smelling urine, nausea, increased heart rate after taking Duromine. What can be done to flush it out?

HI Dr. I have been taking Duromine for the past 6-8 weeks. First 30mg and then the past 10 days 40mg. I haven t had one in three days now. I have a very bad rash on my face and as of today my face feels like it is on fire. It is extremely painful. I have also experienced very foul smelling urine and nausea in the past few days. These are occurring along with the typical side effects of shaking, increased heart rate , minimal sleep and mood changes. I don t ever want to take Duromine again. Can you tell me if my burning face is linked to the Duromine and if so, the best way to treat it and to flush my system of this drug? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012