Intense bleeding post LEEP procedure, severe clots during every cycle. Treatment?

2 years ago I had a LEEP procedure done. About 2 weeks after I started bleeding so bad that blood was literally falling out of me. As I was walking into the emergency room it continued and the nurses got me a wheel chair. The doctor on call for my doctor attempted to stop the bleeding but it was painful so he gave me anesthesia and took me into surgery. Every cycle since then I clot the entire time! Blood falls out during cycle. It s awful.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  111 Awaiting Answer