Intense bleeding, pelvic ultrasound showed anteverted uterus, inflamed fallopian tube. Is it serious?

Hi, Doctor...Iam Harika age 25 and got married on dec 2011.I got bleeding problem and i went 2 hospital, Doctor suggest for a PELVIC SCAN.The PELVIC SCAN report was like this..Anteverted uterus with a menstruating endometrium of 4.3mm.right ovary showed two anechoic avascular simple cysts ,suggestive of functional cysts.Traces of free fluid noted in the POD.Right adnexa showed an isoechoic mass, situated anterior and medial to the right ovary,between the right cornua and right ovary,(vol:4.98cc). This is probably an oedematous / Inflammed right fallopian tube . I want to know want the actual problem was and whether it is serious problem or not and whether they will be any problem for pregnacy....pls doctor kindly help me to figure out all these cases....Thank u in Advance
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012