Intense back ache, difficulty in walking, keeping feet on the floor, toe pain. X-ray showed spondylosis. No relief with medicines. What can be done?

i have problem of my back wer my hips i been to xray the result that i have slode spondylosis but it hurts me so much my back and my feet toe i cant step on the floor its painful especially when i just wake up it dificult to walk and slowly slowly i stand up then it get out litle bit the pain i can continue stand up what im going to do this problem i have taken medicine just to keep the pain but still pain inside my back and my toe pls advice what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012