Intense and constant pain in upper right back, under shoulder blade with heavy burping, belching. History of bypass. Emergency?

I had a bypass in 2010. One of the symptoms of my heart attack was a pain in my upper right back, under the shoulder blade. This pain has returned and my family dr told me that it was indigestion. However recently, the pain is worse and is constant. I have lots of burping, belching and flatuence. Should I go to the ER, or is this just some time of stomach problem. It s been going on for about 5 days now.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012