Intense aching feeling in both arms from the elbow down. Had T3 broken in spine, no surgery. IS this related ?

I am a 42 year old healthy female. I have a small horse farm so I must do work outside, I also have an inside office job. For the past 3 weeks, i have an intense aching feeling in both my arms from the elbow down. In 2007 I did break T3 in my spine . It broke on a pivot position. No surgery was done and we let it heal with no problems until now. Not sure if this is related. I have also noticed that I am losing strength and have at time major weakness in my right elbow. i.e. lift something and can feel my elbow wanting to give out. I am using the bands for tennis elbow . They are not helping. Ibruprophen for pain and swelling . Helps temporarily.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013