Intense abdominal pain on coughing, loss of appetite, bloating, nausea, constipation, had diarrhea earlier, drowsiness. Remedy?

lower left abdominal pain worse when moving or coughing, laughing, etc. Lose of appetite , extreme stomach gloating with very little food or fluid. Nausea , I had really bad diarrhea now constipated. I m extremely sleepy, but find it hard to sleep because of the pain. I also have pain on the right side. Progressively getting worse over the last three weeks. I can t take the pain now.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012