Intake of harpic cleanser, irritation in tongue and teeth. Cleaned thoroughly, irritation remains. Food tastes different. Will this be harmful?

hello. yesterday, i had some portion of harpic cleanser on my mouth.i did not swallow it. because, means while i felt my tongue and teeth are irritating. I rushed to the toilet and brush my teeth and my tongue and after that again i clean my tongue with BreathRX. I did this mistake yesterday night, but in the morning i feel that my teeth and tongue irritating..i could not taste the food same way as usual. but now i feel some better. but i am afraid if i got some problem in my stomach or... Please tell me, how should i feel normal like before and should i take any medicine for that problem???. please
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013