Insulin dependent diabetic, skin tears, dementia, taking Fentanyl for arthritis. More input on careplan

I have a patient who is insulin dependent diabetic, who has sustained lots of skin tears as he is hoisted. His dementia is now getting worst. Now I have to redo his careplans and basically start from scratch as everything has changed, his nutrition, his mobility ( he is now wheelchair bound), he is also on fentanyl patches 12.5 mcg for pain due to arthritis on both knees. aside from what i have already written before, may i pls have more input that I can include in his careplan. Thanks. Lucila
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012