Insufficient sleep in night. No caffeine consumption. What could be the problem?

Yes. For the past year or so I have not been able to get more than 4-5 hours of sleep per night, if that; often times I get none. I do not consume any caffeine and I do not do any stimulating activities before bed; further, I am not stressed or depressed. What is the problem and what can I do? By the way, I am 20 years old, normal weight, healthy -- except for this sleep issue, which I suspect is affecting my attentive abilities as well as some sexual, possibly.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012