Insomniac and anxious. Had high BP. On sleeping pills. What is wrong?

Hi! I m talking about my younger sis. She is 26 n unmarried! She is a bit introvert. Most of the time she doesnt sleep at night n cover it up by sleeping in day time! Normally we the family members always remain afraid of her as she starts behaving very rough if simething goes wrong or someone tries to give her any advice! She hardly go out of home n loves to remain in her bed most of the time, both day n night! Its going on for about 3 yrs. Last few days she is behaving totally oposite n we got tensed aboit that. She became very soft n started talking irrelevent! She became very afraid of everything she did bad so far and stsrted telling sorry to us! Talking discontinious! She started giving advise everyone about how to be good in life in religious meaning. Last night she was crying throughout the night being afraid of her missdeeds! She got blood pressure of 131/94 n hrt beat 131 before 2 hrs, although it reduced after 10 mins of taking rest! I offered her sleeping pill for sound sleep but she was afraid if i give her poison! She is giving blank look mxny a times n talking really off the topic! Tensed about her! Pls suggest! Thnx n regards. Shuvo
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012