Insomnia, wake up with heavy sweating, no sleep later. Suggestions to end this ?

for whatever reason or the other, i notice that i ve been for the last few weeks now been having insomnia . what happens is if say i lay down to sleep at 11, or even 2, i end up waking 3 hours later with heavy sweating that causes me to wake up very suddenly and then can usually not get back to sleep easily or at all for the remainder of the night. what can you suggest for me to take so that i can try to put an end to these night sweats and get my sleep back on track?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012