Insomnia, tiredness, lack of energy, short-tempered, unusual work timings. Reason and Treatment?

I just got married in March. My husband works weird hours and says he never gets any sleep. Some nights it might be about six, but lately I have beeen keeping track. He gets a good 8 to ten hours of sleep. He is always tired and never ever has any energy. He is always grouchy and shor tempered to where I can hardly even stand being around him. I have told him he needs to go to the dr, but he just says it is cuz he hasn t slept for two months. He does work 7 days a week right now. The other day, he slept for 8 hours, the next day he went to work at 6, i stopped t the house and he showed up about 10:15, laid down and was asleep. I called two hours later and woke him up, he went back to work and was off at 4:30. Ate dinner, went to bed at six, slept til 5 am.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012