Insomnia, bad breath, memory impairment, inability to control feelings, taking Fluoxetine regularly. Side effects?

I m trying to decide if fluoxetine 20mg daily is causing some of my problems. I have been taking these for a year now. Apart from the fact they are not working very efficiently anymore (manage to feel butterflies again!) I have got worsening insomnia , bad breath and memory impairement, also feeling quite jittery and strangely exiteable and talk too fast when I m trying to express myself? Any thoughts on this? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012