Insomnia. Taking ibuprofen and codeine. How to get rid from taking tablets?

Need help Quitting Nuprofen Plus- Ibuprofen and Codeine (12mg). been doing this for a couple of years, started low and has graduated to 768mg of codeine, which is 64 tablets a day, every after a meal in the morning and at lunch. 32 after breakfast and 32 after lunch; With 8mg to 12 mg= 512mg or 768mg /day Quit before for about a month but re-started due to psyschological issues and cravings. Withdrawls (immediate) not very bad for me, but insomnia was really bad and the only one i could do without. Need to have help during the first month in regards the psychological withdrawl symptoms through a support structure if possible. Who do i chat with please. Thanks and live in Europe
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012