Insomnia, Jaw pain, Fatigue, Sore throat, Depression, Loss of sex drive. Sounds like?

Hi, I ve been dealing with the following symptoms that continue to increase for the past 4 years now. I feel like I m losing my mind. Can you tell me what might be wrong? Insomnia or can’t stay asleep Headaches-migraines, almost daily, sometimes for days on end Jaw pain- stiffness , difficulty eating Fatigue Sore throat Stiff neck pain Occasional upset stomach Muscle soreness Occasional cramps in legs Stabbing , burning sensations Depression Confusion-trouble recalling things I know well-trouble finding the right words Occasional fevers, usually mild No energy, I can be tired after being up for two hours Sinus infections Loss of sex drive Sometimes I wonder if I’m losing my mind Swelling cheeks causing pain, spreading to ears Thanks, Tim My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012