Inside of nose hurts, dry, bleeding when blowing nose. Should I stop using Otrivin?

I have strep throat and am currently taking a 10 day course of antibiotics. Doctor also recommended i use a nasal spray for congestion and post nasal drip . I have been using otrivin saline sea water and aloe spray for 3 days. Today the inside of my nose hurts, its very dry inside & blood comes out when i blow my nose. Should i stop using the spray? Any other recommendations? Im not really fond of nasal sprays, but if thats the best thing, then be it. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012