Inserted pen inside rectum, burning sensation in the rectum, have continuous abnormal feeling in the anus. Medicine?

My wife inserted a metal pen inside my rectum while i was laying on my back both legs up in the air folded from knee . In fact we got curious just seeing and reading about anal sex.The pen went inside some 4 inches. I m 50 male, it happened some one month back. It did not feel comfortable and since then i m feeling following problems- 1) Burning sensation in the rectum( feels like burning some 2-3 inches inside from opening of the anus ). 2) Always feel like going to toilet (potty) and every time i go, i have normal motion though. 3) It seems the shit is not getting upheld as used to be earlier and i used to go toilet only twice (morning and evening)earlier.But there remains a regular urge of going toilet , particularly after eating anything or so. 4) I have continuous abnormal feeling in the anus and inside anus. kindly suggest sir what could be the remedy. i m too afraid.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013